NFC technology without a doubt is making peoples’ lives easier. Whether it is used for making a simple payment for goods at a store or making its use at public transport/travel or simply sharing of data between devices, it takes less than a second to make a transfer.
According to a credible research “NFC Payments alone will reach $50 Billion Worldwide By 2014”. We have already witnessed significant developments all around the globe and can easily predict that NFC is the way forward for mobile payments & ticketing in very near future in most countries. Most Mobile Operators, Banks and Transport companies are keen to make use of this opportunity and become the front-runners in this race, however there lies several roadblocks, which need to be crossed, and challenges to be met, since it’s relatively new industry.
NFCP Global Summit 2012 aims at bringing all the key stakeholders from different geographies together under one roof and discuss practical solutions to common key challenges. This gives us a chance to brainstorm on new sustainable business models and look at ways of creating a less fragmented market where there is more trust and quick growth for all.
We have hand plucked key speakers for this event, who have either successfully completed commercial launch of NFC Payments or are conducting NFC trials for a near future
Deployment. Their Enlightening presentations will inspire your NFC Payment strategies and help you accelerate.
We have made an effort to create a platform for you to get global updates under one roof.
Come and explore!
Conference Director | KINFOS EVENTS LTD
Key topics that will be addressed
| Sustainable Business Models | Creating Interoperable NFC Environment | Successful Commercial Rollouts | Trial Results| mWallet Success Factors | Global updates (LatAm – Asia)| Secure Element Management | Standardization Updates | Mobile payments | Proximity Payments| RFID Tags/Stickers | TSM |Payments Security | NFC in Retail | Transport Ticketing | Smart Cards | SEPA updates |
Benefits of attending for your Business
- Learn what are Sustainable Business models and revenue streams.
- How to deal with Interoperability challenges – forming innovative alliances and more
- How to convince retailers to use this new technology or how will retailers benefit from NFC Payments
Learn how to build a successful NFC Wallet
- Validate your existing NFCP strategy or have your strategy map corrected based on the market-proven experiences of your peers.
- Learn how to create customer loyalty and increase your market share.
Benefits of attending for you
- Expand your knowledge from content a rich event.
- Grow your network and Interact the people who have “been there, done that” in NFC Payments so you know who to refer when you have a problem.
- NFCP Summit combines stimulating conversation with great food, drink and intimate environment for an experience that is as enjoyable as it is valuable.