Lena Erneling Albers
NFC & Proximity – Payments Conference (4th June, 2014)
- NFC & Mobile Payments Today
- 2014 – Year of NFC?
- Wallet-Wars (NFC vs. Cloud Wallets Debate)
- Creating a complete universal mobile wallet app
- mPOS as a trigger to NFC Payments mass adoption
- Accelerating checkout/ mPOS experience for customer
- Embedded Secure Element vs Sim based SE
- SWP enabled UICCs (Universal Integrated Circuit Card)
- HCE (Host Card Emulation) a real game changer?
- Standards update from EMVCo & GlobalPlatform, NFC Forum
- Disruptive vs. Complementary technologies
- Steps to drive NFC & Mobile Payments Adoption
- Solving the awareness issue.
- Reaching regional Interoperability
- Collaborating for success – innovative JVs
- Successful business models – recent case studies
- Payments vs. Non payments debate.
- NFC VS Sound based mobile payments
- Biometric Payments more successful in emerging markets – South Africa
- Adding biometrics as security layer to mobile payments
- Bluetooth low energy vs. NFC.
- Harnessing Big Data gold mine
NFCP Transport Conference (5th June, 2014)
- Rise of Mobile Ticketing – replacing cash, paper and cards
- What’s been already achieved till date?
- Growing interest in NFC and alternate Proximity Ticketing Methods
- Analyzing Cost vs. Benefits of Proximity Ticketing
- Recent implementations & managing Transition challenges
- Looking beyond Ticketing – Innovative uses of NFC & RFID in Transport (case study)
- Integrating RFID tags for Facility management in Transport
- Harnessing NFC/ Proximity in Aviation (near future possibilities)
- mBoarding/NFC check-ins at Airports – case studies – Japan, Sweden, Amsterdam
- M2M – Connected smart cars to connected cities ?
- NFC & Mobile Access
- How Transport Operators monetize from NFC?
- Integrating Ticketing with Advertising offers to commuters)
- Cost of revamping the existing infrastructure
- Triggers for mass adoption and creating awareness
NFCP Retail Conference (5th June, 2014)
- Multichannel Retail & Mobile customer engagement
- NFC /Contactless mPOS
- mPOS fraud prevention & security measures
- Customer engaging Mobile Wallets Apps
- Proximity Services – What is the business case for Retailers
- Mobile Proximity marketing – QR, Barcodes, NFC/ RFID/ BLE
- NFC Electronic Shelves and Smart Posters.
- What do we achieve with mCoupons – Customer loyalty?
- Click & collect/deliver Service – easy shopping for routine needs
- Why geo-targeted mobile advertising? Pros & cons
- Alternative in-store payments, avoiding long queues
- Track and Trace – using RFID tags
- Strategies to Enhance Brand Loyalty
- Enabling Supply chain management
- Information access & Customer convenience at store
A Showcase on the Worlds leading and most Innovative Technology Providers on NFC and Mobile Payments companies. Check out best mWallets, Payment Processors, RFID Cards/ Contactless Cards, NFC SIM based Solutions much more…
Also get glimpse of future wireless and NFC Devices, Mobile Handsets, BioMetric Payments and more…
Signup for our e-newsletter
- NFCP Next Big Thing Contest 2014